Friday, February 10, 2012

ACM Presentation Slides

It was great to see everyone at the ACM meeting yesterday (Feb. 9), and thanks to all who signed up for the group! It's exciting to see such interest in the field of security!

I am working with the ACM officers to get the information of those who registered and will be sending out an e-mail to each of you shortly with information concerning the date and time of the first meeting, and I will also post it to the Meetings page.

After each meeting, I will be sure to upload any slides, notes, or code that I use in the presentation for anyone who would like them. As an example, the PowerPoint slides from last night's meeting can be found here.

Again, thanks to everyone who signed up! I'm excited to get things rolling, and to start exploring the vast field of security with each of you!

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment